FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

i need help please

Jackson1994
Community Member

is there anybody there

i need some help i cant cope with this anymore please help

- jackson

2,249 Replies 2,249

Life size maxy Gawn poster in the local paper, part one is today, You have to collect the peices, can you guess who carried it around all day!?

we had to buy 2 copies one for the actual thing and one for w to walk around with all day

CMF
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

That's adorable

These are memories you will look back on with a smile 😊

Jackson1994
Community Member
Just wanted to let everyone know our littlest babe is up in Melbourne in hospital and has been for almost a week went back on Tuesday I am heartbroken

CMF
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hey Jackson,

That's not good to hear. Do you feel like telling us what's happened?

Cmfx

And I’m not allowed to visit

CMF
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi Jackson,

my previous post did not come through but wanted to ket you know that we are here for you whenever you need. Your beautiful girl is in the best care possible. I'm sorry you can't visit. i know how hard that must be for you.

cmf x

Jackson1994
Community Member
Thanks CMF, H is up there with her and will be the entire time, little babe too high risk for us to be going in and out at this point in COVID. I am home with w he is finding it so hard he is so clingy at the minute and he wakes up every few hours still, we want to be home as a family this is exhausting, they don’t know how long this will go on for, we went to the doctors Tuesday who told us it’s nothing to worry about I knew straight away that wasn’t true she is in the vulnerable category everything is something to worry about, by Tuesday night we called the ambulance she went all floppy

CMF
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi Jackson

How are things going? How are you?

cmf x

Jackson1994
Community Member

How can I not see my own daughter it’s been almost 2 weeks I’m fully vaccinated I don’t go anywhere because I’m looking after a 2 year old and working from home. Where I live has 95%+ double vaccination rates the highest in the state. I have been fully vaccinated for months now. They can’t do this to people.

How can there be crowds at sport but a fully vaccinated person (who regularly gets COVID tested) can’t see their baby daughter in hospital