FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

i need help please

Jackson1994
Community Member

is there anybody there

i need some help i cant cope with this anymore please help

- jackson

2,249 Replies 2,249

Jackson1994
Community Member
He celebrates because I’m celebrating I’m not sure if he fully gets it hahaha but when he sees him on the tv he gets excited “look!” And “hoorah” 🤣 Hoorah is our new word at the moment

Ahh great! Been to an exposure site. I had both the kids in tow as I had no other choice. Now I have been in this stupid line for 4 hours. I called up last night waited 2 hours on hold and they said not to worry about bringing baby, if I have it she’ll have it and if we are worried we can get call to test to come over in 3 days. This whole thing is just ridiculous.

4 hours in a car with a 2 year old screaming.

help.

Finally our results came back and we are clear.

Jackson1994
Community Member
Today is the day my family has been waiting for, a really really long time!!! We are so excited.
we are full vaxxed so we are meeting up with my parents out the front our house to live stream it

CMF
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Go the Dee's!

We are cheering for you Jackson. I knowbit will mean alot to you in many ways.

Hope it's a great day for you.

Cmf x

Jackson1994
Community Member

Thanks CMF we are so excited!!

we thankfully are not in lockdown here, but the areas around our town are...

We we’re hoping to go out to watch it somewhere as we can’t have visitors but kids will be in bed, so an out the front bbq and picnic it is!

So excited been a long time coming

My life is complete woooohooo!!!!!

Jackson1994
Community Member
My heart

CMF
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hehe, are you Ok?

What a match, great 2nd half by the Dee's.

Really happy for you..

Cmf x

Jackson1994
Community Member
I’m glad head is a bit sore, but I am great, still can’t believe it, besides meeting my 2 children I think that was the best day of my life