FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

checking in for the day

awrinkle_in_time
Community Member
where d i now right im so confused i have hit real low and not sure about anything i cant ring the people i normal call out to i dont trust anyone i just want to hide away i have express ed in the wrong way and have been looked out ...im hate everyone every one hurts me im pussed away by every person i know im going to try to sleep can someone just say some nice words to me
133 Replies 133

Hi ...Hope everyones week has been good ...

Just sending a big smile and lots of love to all xxx

Good Night Sleep well.... extra blankets tonight its a bit chilly ..... ......

It sounds like you're in a good mood 🙂

I'm being naughty; at pizza hut ordering a pizza with cheesy crust. Only a div 6 lotto win grrrr....was dreaming of my new life with a mil.... 😞

Yay, I've finished work 🙂

Been thinking of you.

Night you warmed up qlder with all your blankets 🙂 x

How nice of u to share your big smile and love.

you sound good as well ...you make me happy 🙂

always thinking of you ...had a re-read and just love your words ...love it ..

cheesy crust ripper ...dot dot dot ...

cant handle the cold ... sun is out during the day and its nice ... do you like skipping....

i held hands with my daughter today and we skipped up the foot path ...

enjoy the cheesy crust ..and the garlic bread ...:-) xx

hello , hope everyone has a good weekend xxx

Hi Monkey , hows the week been ? hope all is good 🙂

Have been okay this end , busy during the week with work ...gym is going good ....just need to stop eating ice creams at night ...i cant believe how fast i have lost my fitness ...its a bit of a journey back and the pain is not good ha ha ...

Anyway Lovely Lady, Just Wanted To Say Hi ....Hope Your Well And All That Stuff Xxx

Hi,

I know exactly how u feel. Keep at it and you'll get your fitness back and feel fantastic againx

Me, been watching shows and browsing social media. Really sad all the bullying that goes on being the scenes on social media.

Anyway I too will be joining the fitness bandwagon.

We got this. The hard work will pay off and cause forward leaps.

Thnxs 4 the continued communication special man.

I have faith that you can do it.

Good Morning , The fitness bandwagon ... Your right its so important ....i feel a real change coming...We have got this for sure 🙂

Cant believe how sorry for myself ive been feeling ... its good i see it ... really want to change this part of me ....

Yes the bulling is crazy ...i cant look at it ....it upsets me also ... we need kind people saying good things ...

Your faith in me means heaps ...Thanxs .... I have always loved our communication ...

it puts such a smile in me ... Made ya a Cap with no sugar ...

Have a great weekend Beautiful xxxx ..

Hi , Australian Story had a lovely story on tonight ...worth a watch ...

Hi Ya Lovely Lady .... Hope your week is going good ...Im all over the shop ...ups and downs ...Bloody hell ....Had a good training session today it makes such a difference hey ...what a change of perspective it give me .... i have released i need to build this into my life always ...

Just sending you all the positives 🙂 times 50 ...

im out of ice cream which is really good

xx

Yes exercise will do that. Glad u have a different perspective. Mmm...yeah I'll accept that much positive thanks times a million. I one million percent want to grow through everything but staring into space will do for now. I wanted to quit my whole life. Just feel there r other ways to make money and I'm doing it all wrong. It's inspiring you are back at it, well done x