FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

checking in for the day

awrinkle_in_time
Community Member
where d i now right im so confused i have hit real low and not sure about anything i cant ring the people i normal call out to i dont trust anyone i just want to hide away i have express ed in the wrong way and have been looked out ...im hate everyone every one hurts me im pussed away by every person i know im going to try to sleep can someone just say some nice words to me
133 Replies 133

Hi Grandy , Feeling a little better today , did a half day at work , just going slow ....Have come home and will take it easy for the weekend ... What ever has triggered this in me its stopped me ....im trying to work out what it is thats the trigger ....its the one thing in my life that if i work it out i could be free .....but i dont know what it is ..

i feel like ive been hit by a truck ...

I love the candle thank you so much ....it is burning a beautiful sent right now that is making me feel in control ...

you are so good at choosing gifts ....I love it ...

Shoulder is improving ... Its okay to shorten my name .. thats no worries ...

Jackie Chan is funny i like him as well ...You will enjoy that movie ... Will you have a little pop corn while you watch ....I had some yummy ice cream yesterday ...

You wrote a lovely message to Monkey Magic ...She will be safe on her travels she is procted by all the good in the world ...it will travel with her and keep her safe ...

Thank you again for being hear ...I just drove to the shops ...way to far for me to walk and got you a little box of chocolates for you to enjoy.... now your not allowed to open them until the movie starts ... you could sample one if you like ... All my Love ...Wrinkle ...

Hello lovely wrinkle,

Thankyou for your kind words and the box of chocolates, one of my favourite foods is chocolate...

It's so good to hear that you're feeling a little better today and that you worked a half day...well done..

Finding what triggers us is really hard..Have you thought back to what you were doing, where you were when you first realised that you went down? It's awful isn't it when a trigger gets us..I just crumble completely in a split second, before I even realise I've been triggered and brought down...I find them so very hard to be aware of them until they get me...

Im pleased you like the candle...When I'm really emotional and in a really bad way...I will light some scented candles, I have a lot but 5 on my coffee table that I light and just sit/ lay, more lay then sit there quietly and just watch the flames 🔥 flickering and dancing around and the aroma they leave is very soothing to my soul. I light them mostly of a night turn my lights out and well, practice being mindful of that moment.... Do you light candles at all?

I'm sorry your shoulder hurts, I hope it mends soon...Your so sweet driving to the shops for the chocolates, it would be nice if we could sit together and enjoy them...but ummm I'll let you know how yummy they were...😁..

I really do admire Magic, she is one very strong and beautiful person, who has been treated really badly, I hope she gets lots of love and happiness in her life..I hope the same for you as well sweetheart...everyone deserves a depression free life...

Just wondering wrinkle have you had something to eat today? If not can you please try even ifs it's a little...Please wrinkle look after yourself and go gentle on you...

Sending you love and hugs..💜🤗..

Grandy..

Hello , Glad you like chocolate .... Yes i have eaten today ...am just watching movies again.... all seems okay ... This feeling i just had has probably only happened 3 times in the last 5 years ....i have a little clue of the trigger... i think its parents related ....im a grown man and i need to not blame but work it out ...i hope i can ....i will try .....lets try to divert those nasty triggers and maybe allow the good ones only ....starting tonight a good trigger weekend ...all the love and all the good fills our houses or units ... well it could start now .... 🙂 ....

I have had few candles ....they burn quite quick ....they do make the house smell nice ....i also enjoy the flames ...

it would be nice to watch the movie with you ....i make a pretty mean cup of tea .... ha ha ... i wont be far ....

Yes Monkey is super strong , just love her so much .... she holds my hand some times and i really like that ...

Thanks Grandy...You have helped me a lot xx

Enjoy your love filled house ... or unit

Hello Wrinkle,

I hope you can work things out.its hard if we can't pin point the triggers. I hope your feeling better and starting to climb out of the place you were in...be very kind to yourself, and also look after you...

I watched.the movie and enjoyed the chocolates you gave me thank you very much🙃..Yummy....

I live on my own with my two fur buddies, they fill my house with love... they give me heaps of face washes with there kisses..lol...

I try light candles on a daily basis..I buy mine from the op shop store were I volunteer at....so I get reasonable cheap....

I hope your week end turn out to be trigger free and you have a weekend of peace and happies....please enjoy it as much as you can and make some good memories, we can never have too many good memories..

Good Night wrinkle Sleep deeply and dream of anything happy and tranquil...

kind thoughts and caring hugs...🤗🤗🤗..

Grandy...

Hi Grandy , Glad your enjoyed your movie ... I slept okay and have had a walk this morning witch was nice ...a beautiful day outside , am seeing some friends later this afternoon ....People from work have been calling and seeing if im okay they said i dropped off the radar ...I just got a few things from the supermarket ..Am feeling better ...which is a relief ...

I bet your fur buddies are good mates and good company .... I would love a dog but would be to difficult where i live ....one day if i get another place i will get one for sure my kids would love it ...

I ate well today and am keen to get back to my routine ....I know what works for me i just have to do it ...

Thank you for your kind words and thoughts ...

it helps me so much ...I hope your day has been good and all is well xx

Enjoy your night Grandy ...

🙂

Hi awrinkle in time & everyone else,

I found your new thread. How are you going today, feeling any better?

It's really good of people to check up on you. There are a lot of people that care about you.

Sounds like you might have hit a wall & it's really good that you have a routine you know that works for you 🙂 and I'd encourage you to do that but as you've said before as well, easier said than done.

Life rewards action. I find the more I do ( more energy expended) the better I feel but I'm also guilty of laying around and then I have decreased energy then its a little harder and slower to get back on top of things.

I think it helps to have something in the distance to look forward to...

Heard this quote and thought I'd share;

"The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise man grows happiness at his feet."

I really liked this one, hit home for me...I'm still travelling and looking forward to what's in the distance for me though.

Hang in there,

Love MM x

Hello Lovely

I like the quote and your sense of humour 🙂

Im hanging in ...up and down ...have the shrink lady wed so that will be good .... Start a new gym tomorrow ...

Feel so flat at times like I'm grieving .... am taking it easy at work ...and just doing what i can handle ...

So your off on your travels ...so good for you ...Lots to see and do ... hey that rhymed ...not deliberate ...

hows the words Grandy comes up with in her posts ...

take care precious lady ... Love xx

Hey again,

I find Grandys words heartfelt, love them too. You've said some heartfelt words yourself. I just know your loving beating heart will be alive without the grief to dim things one day...

You are the master of this....

At the same time I know too well how grief can stay hanging around...

I'll be travelling early next year and relocating, can't wait. A new place to explore!

I'm watching dance boss it's so good.

Really exciting joining a new gym...make yourself high 🙂 go the rowing machine- you will wear it out!

🙂

Jamie1984
Community Member

Hi all been reading through your post and it has been great the communication between you all. I know when I have my really sh^t days that reading through others post cant help me as it make me realize I'm an not the only one. Support I know is the best thing and having an outlet such as these forums are a god send. Hope you are all doing well, and know indirectly you are helping me with my struggles..

Regard JD

Good Morning , Thats beautiful monkey ... Your guilty of the heartfelt words as well ...Thanks for being hear ...

will let you know how the new gym goes ....Have a good day 🙂