FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

checking in for the day

awrinkle_in_time
Community Member
where d i now right im so confused i have hit real low and not sure about anything i cant ring the people i normal call out to i dont trust anyone i just want to hide away i have express ed in the wrong way and have been looked out ...im hate everyone every one hurts me im pussed away by every person i know im going to try to sleep can someone just say some nice words to me
133 Replies 133

hi ya ,

Good Night x

feeling empowered.... I can see her for what she is and it gives me strength ...I love myself for being able to see .. .... she has had a hold and im breaking free ...

Hi A Wrinkle,

It makes me so happy to read that. Being self empowered and free, I mean, what could be better. A giant step forward well done soldier.

MM x

Hi , want to have a swim and a coffee .... got a couple of days off ........dogs been naughty and getting out under the fence .......raining today ......I think I will sleep 12 hrs tonight so tired .....

hope your well .....I know a place that makes nice muffins and little cakes sweet stuff .....its so nice I'm going there tomorrow ......have a nice rest of the weekend ....luv ya xxxxoooooo heaps xx

Dear awrinkle in time,

How were the nice muffins and little cakes? On that note;

Happy Birthday 🎂🎈🎉

Hope you have the sweetest day ever.

MM x

Hello , Thanks for wishing me a happy birthday ....Luv Ya ....How is the new job tell me xx

Hullo,

Thanks for asking. It's actually hard, but I shocked and surprised everyone in the office with my results.

I'm selling raffle tickets for a charity over the phone. Did really well on my second day. It's a really good charity so I'm proud of what I'm doing since it's for a good cause. I'm giving back.

Pays not the best but it's giving me the funds to launch my website at the end of June. That's what I really like doing.

How's everything with you?

Hullo back 😀

good on you beautiful.....it’s work and it’s close to home ....I bet you can’t wait to get into what you like doing with your web site ...it will happen ....I hope you do real well from it ...your shout for coffee when your loaded with money 💰.....all is okay with me doing my gym and have lots to do during the week ....saw the shrink lady today got deep with stuff was good stuff I need to understand ....I felt like I touched on things I needed to taday ....just finished a gym class feel good ....well my lovely friend have a great weekend...

xxoo

Hey I want to tell ya I heard that song shine bright like a diamond today .... I felt loved ....

Your a great friend and I appreciate you xxx

hope the new job is going well and you making new friends ....im sure everyone loves you by now 🙂

all good my end ..

enjoy your shows beautiful ....Later xo

Hi , was wondering if some one could help me find an answer ? Ive been feeling strange for the last few days ...today has been the worst a feeling of rejection a feeling that I have to please everyone a fear of confrontation I feel like I'm hanging on the edge of a cliff I've come home and am alone in my room chatting on line to a lady friend which is nice ..I don't wan to see anyone don't want to talk to anyone just need to be alone ...im getting strength back the longer im isolated ... i feel like everyone I know is isolating me ...that might not be true but to me it feels that way ...I feel so alone ....but I don't want to connect with anyone ....I feel like ive been stripped of a part of me that keeps me safe behaviours that I have relied on to hold me together ...I feel nothing is there just me and that makes me feel venerable... im feeling a lot of fear .... I have no thoughts of self harm but I do think what life for ...I feel like I have nothing no reason for anything ...I feel worthless ... empty ....im having small talk with my online friend who is probable a fake person anyway haha ...and ill watch some movies later and drift off to sleep and then go to work tomorrow ... I wonder why this has come upon me ....maybe something has happened in my life at this time but I can't remember a past event ...not sure ... something is not right in me I see a shrink lady and she helps but the something has always been there ....my father was an alcoholic and I sometimes think the way I am is a reflection of that upbringing ....but I don't know and im so sick of pushing people away being misunderstood ....trying to please giving and giving ... needing nice words said to me needing to feel excepted wanting to be liked craving praise ... hopefully someone out there can help me understand so I can know what to do to help myself ...I don't want to be a burden of the people who love me ...I don't want to be a person who causes others pain ...I just want to understand why im like I am ...