FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Early days if loss if my mother ❣️😥

Earthlyme
Community Member

Hi there everyone, just want to thank everyone for all your kind and caring words all around Australia 🙏🏻 it's only been a week since my Mumma has passed away but it feels like a life time allready. I am missing her Love,talks,cuddles and words of wisdom daily. Yes I have comfort in knowing she is up with Jesus Christ 🙏🏻 but I wish I could touch her, I just want to say that I taped her voicemail so wen I need to hear her voice I can , makes me sad but makes me laugh as my mum had a good sense of humour and her voicemail is funny. Anyway just touching base and prayers go out to all who are greiving a loved one , God Bless y'all 🙋🙏🏻❣️

2 Replies 2

Bob_22
Community Member

Hi Earthlyme,

Oh my gosh I'm so sorry! I can see from your previous post that Sophie and others have already recommended some great supports and that you are very strong/brave. Thank you so much for updating and sharing your message. I also have a close loved one who is has end stage cancer at the moment and your message gives me a little hope. TYSM 😊💗

ecomama
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Oh dear Earthlyme! 

I am so sorry for the loss of your dear Mumma, huge hugs. 

You are so sweet being in the depths of your own grief to extend such warm compassion to others who are also grieving. What a beautiful job your Mumma did in raising you. I am grateful you had such a wonderful mother. 

Condolences to both you and Bob_22. 

Out of my 3 closest friends (of over 40 years of friendship - how Blessed am I!)... 2 of them have terminal illnesses. It's all I can do not to shake with fear atm. I don't know life without them. 

I also have faith in Jesus. The all-encompassing comfort my faith gives me is indescribable. 

I Pray your burden of grief is lifted by Him. Amen. 

Love to you always, 
EM