FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Lets talk music

gld
Community Member

Please post what musician/group you have been listening to lately, also what grabs you about it.

Have just found this female singer called Beth Hart. She has a jazzy, blues full body sound. Has also teamed up with others to make recordings as Joe Bonamassa and Jeff Beck.

25 Replies 25

Guest_554
Community Member

Atm I enjoy listening to a musician named Medwyn Goodall.

A piece of music I enjoy is called

"Temple journey"

And "medicine woman"

🙂

gld
Community Member

Hi Busybee,

Think you have won me over with this music. Bit of a south american feel with the pan pipes.

Have you heard of an australian guy called Tony O'connor have a few of his CDs and find it relaxing to listen to.

Thank for putting this music out there, i feel there will be others who enjoy this music as well as us.

Gen

gld
Community Member

Hi All,

Does anyone out there enjoy Paul Simon? Have been listening to the Graceland album.

This has then set me on a path to listen to African folk/soul/blues and traditional music. It's the beat of music that is hypnotic for me.

Gen

Jackson1994
Community Member
Really into James Bay at the moment - Best Fake Smile, Need The Sun To Break are two of my favourites

Guest_554
Community Member

No worries lol

I can't stop playing it. So different, relaxing. The pictures also are so nice. Glad you enjoy.

Paul Simon is good too, yes. 🙂

One of my favourites at the moment

YouTube: Walk You Home - Horrorshow (Ziggy Alberts cover)

its a cover but so good