FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Lets talk music

gld
Community Member

Please post what musician/group you have been listening to lately, also what grabs you about it.

Have just found this female singer called Beth Hart. She has a jazzy, blues full body sound. Has also teamed up with others to make recordings as Joe Bonamassa and Jeff Beck.

25 Replies 25

gld
Community Member

Hi ro63,

Yes she is an awesome little pocket machine.

So many great talents out there, love how Triple J promotes up and coming artists although there are some time when i just have to put on a cd as the artist is not my bag.

Have great Sunday listening to your fav music.

Gen

PS Who else do you listen to.

ro63
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Hi Gld, I was lucky enough to go to Iheart radio concert in vegas last year and saw many from usher ,sting ,u2,through to pitbull and more my fav's were 21 pilots,and zed we had great seats 6 rows from stage it was an awesome concert,have a great day Ross.

gld
Community Member

Hi ro63,

Thank sounds like a urge line up. Have not been to a concert for a few years and last big one was pink floyd The Wall and loved that one. Went to my local and saw Tex Perkins, he got a little upset when people kept on asking him to sing his old stuff as he was promoting an new album with a couple of other artists and that one was a while back.

There is a cool little venue in Brisbane that i love going to because i love small crowds and you are able to see the acts close up. Have seen people like Luka Bloom, Xavier Rudd, Angus and Julia Stone and Missy Higgins in the past.

Gen

annie45
Community Member

The mighty has some great playlists on spotify. At the moment im enjoying 'songs to get you out the door'

they also have ones targeted at calming anxiety ect

always love a but of Michael Franti to remind me of the good and happiness in the world.

ro63
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Hi Gen, I saw pink floyd years ago it was amazing i saw them in sydney I love xavier rudds stuff would like to see him live too.Have a good one Ross.

gld
Community Member

Hi annie45,

Yes! Good to Be Alive Today

Thanks for sharing what you listen to. I do see what you mean about Michael Franti songs.

Gen

t

gld
Community Member

Hi ro63,

If you like Xavier, i feel you could get into this guys music Mitchell Cullen.

Gen

ro63
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi Gen , glad your having a good day today err i mean yesterday, still i hope you are having a good one today too:)

thanks i will check out mitchell cullen ,All my best Ross.

gld
Community Member

Hi ro63,

Here is a couple of oldies my husband put on at 530 this morning, Boz Scaggs and Gerry Rafferty.

Think Van Morrison would have been my choice at time of the morning.

Gen

Have an awesome day nice here in Brisbane.

ro63
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hey Gen, wow I haven't heard someone mention Bozz scaggs for a while, I love Bozz scaggs ,also van morrison is one of my all time fav's ,Ahhh the memories !

you have a good one too sunny in Syd today too,