FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Lets talk music

gld
Community Member

Please post what musician/group you have been listening to lately, also what grabs you about it.

Have just found this female singer called Beth Hart. She has a jazzy, blues full body sound. Has also teamed up with others to make recordings as Joe Bonamassa and Jeff Beck.

25 Replies 25

CompulsiveLiar
Community Member

Mississippi Blues Playlist on Youtube right now.

Helps me to relax.

Panther

Hey Lovelies,

I'm listening to acid jazz - Dj Andre Collyer.

Get's me up dancing!

Love

FeyChild

XOX

Hi FeyChildLovelylicious,

Just listening to Dj Andre Collyer, Nina Simone Mix yes i could get into this sort of thing more. Thanks for putting out there.

Has anyone ever listened to the Bamboos? They did an album where they work with different artists not too shabby. Medicine Man

Gen

Hey guys. Can't think of anything specific, but the Triple J Like a version on you tube is awesome. They have some amazing live remixes.

Yes Like a Version is well worth a listen on Triple J on a Friday morning as well. I have found some artists nail it and sometimes even do better than the original version. Love how this radio station promotes Australian artists and totally backs up young up and coming artists. How about this young artist that just won unearthed Gretta Ray.

girl_interrupted great topic to kick off a chat. What artists have people listened to on triple J or other radio stations?

gld
Community Member
https://www.triplejunearthed.com/artist/gretta-ray

gld
Community Member

Check out these up and coming artists out, no heavy mental here though.

Emily Wurramara

Tash Sultana

Lonelyspeck

The Money War

Alex Lahey

gld
Community Member

What have people been listening too lately.

Dope Lemon

The Avalanches

Sticky Fingers

Alabama Shakes

ro63
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi gld, echo on Tash sultana going to be huge great talent,

Ross