FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Hospital Admission for Medication Change

AGrace
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi Everyone, 

Just wanted to let you know I'm heading into hospital on Tuesday. It's just for a medication change, so I'm hopeful that this will go smoothly. I should only be in for a week. I may have limited time to respond to posts during this period. On the other hand I may end up bored, and missing you all!!

I will try to keep in touch as often as I can. I'll also try to keep you updated on my progress. If nothing else I'm looking forward to a week without housework;)

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend. You can certainly tell that Spring is just around the corner. 

AGrace

17 Replies 17

NicoleP
Community Member
All the best. xxxx

angelite
Community Member
Hope it goes OK and you meet some really nice people.

Karen

Jo3
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Dear Amber

I wish you all the very best on your stay in hospital.  Hope the meds change won't affect you too much.  Rest and take a break.

Yep, that's the good bit - no cooking dinner!!!

Thinking of you; sending you a hug and a bunch of "cyber flowers"

Jo xx

HelenM
Community Member

Take Care, love Helen x

Struggler
Community Member

Hi Amber

Thanks for letting us know.  We sure will miss you and hope all goes well.  

I love reading your replies to other posters.  Your advice is always full of wisdom and you show so such caring for people in need.  

In one of your threads, you said your partner was away for work.  Is he back home now providing you with support?

Struggler

AGrace
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi guys,

Thanks for all of your supportive and kind words:)

Struggler - Yes, my partner is back home now, and back into his carer role.

AG

CMF
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

All the best, hope is goes smoothly for you.

Thank you for replying to my posts.

CMF

Neil_1
Community Member

Dear Amber

As so many others have responded to you along the same lines, I would just like to wish you all the best for the coming week.  It's the best place to be for this kind of easing off meds, the flush out period and then the intro of news ones.

I have no doubt you'll be well cared for.

We however WILL miss you here - you're a wonderful member of this community and if you are bored, it will be awesome to hear from you to just say "hi".   Look after yourself though;  and the rest of us will carry the load while you're away.

Kind regards

Neil

gmc
Community Member

Hello Amber,

I hope it all goes well with you and we'll have you back soon.

Take care.