FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Walking towards a place of healing and peace of mind

Elephant86
Community Member

I have struggled with my condition for long time and it is sometimes a challenge to find out

how do I heal?

Everybodies pathway to healing is different people don't all like to do the same activities. You have to find out what makes you happy and most importantly what brings me peace and calm. There are many  activities you can do to help you relax and keep on a positive pathway.

You must find what your passionate about is it cooking a meal for the whole family. It could also be working with tools to build a table. It could be playing sport like soccer or rugby.

There are so many wonderful things you can do you just do what your passionate about don't worry about what others think of you. Remember there is only 1 you and we all have our wonderful special gifts that we must harness to the best of our ability so we can shine like a diamond for all to see how special you are.

There will be time you will lose confidence in your ability beleive me there where times were I would second guess myself and lack confidence to step out of my shell and face the world and be a powerful positive influence on the world.

If you beleive in your heart that you are powerful and you want to change the world no one has the right to be negative and make you feel bad you need to have powerful positive influences in your life that make you feel positive in yout own ability.  

0 Replies 0