FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

im finding life to be hard to deal with

brok3nsoul
Community Member
ive lost too many people and feel like along with those people I have lost myself...
6 Replies 6

quirkywords
Community Champion
Community Champion

Welcome to the forum brok3nsoul.

this is a caring, friendly and supportive place.

i am sorry you feel you have lost yourself, in what way do you see yourself as lost.

if you feel comfortable talking about yourself it may help us to be able to offer you support.

Quirky

baet123
Community Member

Hey Brok3nsoul,

Welcome to the forums! It is a great non-judgmental platform so feel free to post as much or as little as you please. People will be here who care to listen and offer advice 🙂

Sorry to hear that you have lost many people who you care for and its understandable that you feel like your losing yourself to. Grief can do that to people. Understanding that the way your feeling is completely normal and common is important.

Depending on your age, there are many services available that would love for you to contact them and they can assist you including Headspace (12-25 years of age), Kids Help Line, your GP and a psychologist and the like. If you wish to provide us with more details on how your feeling and whether you see or have seen a health professionals or any other information your comfortable telling us we might be able to assist you further.

Look forward to hearing back from you.

Stay strong and positive mate.

All the best,

Nick

Doolhof
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi brok3nsoul,

I too welcome you to the forum. I have noticed yo have another thread happening titled "New to this and the forum".

People reading here might like to have a look there as well to see what has already been written and you may like to choose just one thread for now so people can better assist you.

Hope you don't think this is being rude. I do understand the idea behind a few threads, I just think with one you may receive more assistance.

Hope you find the forum helpful.

Cheers from Dools

thank you and I agree, that was my first time posting on any forum so I had no clue of what I was doing, thank you for the advice though

I just don't know who I am anymore, I don't remember who I was either. I feel like what ever I used to be is lost forever

Hi brok3nsoul,

Once again I welcome you here to the community and hope we can help and support you. I do understand it can be daunting joining up here, so well done for attempting it!

Please know it is okay to ask questions about the forum, and to seek help to navigate this place. It took me a while to find my way around and I still mess up now and then. That is okay. I'm not all that computer literate, so others can help with the more technical questions!

I'm so sorry to read you are having such a rough time right now.

Is it possible for you to write down things that you might like to do in life, it can be anything from trying a new recipe, to visiting Paris.

We don't always have to achieve our dreams, just thinking about them can have our minds operating differently.

There are times when I have been confused about who I am. One good thing about that, is that starting from today, we can begin to create the person we want to be.

If you feel comfortable doing so, you can write more here about what has happened to make you feel this way. Please know you are not compelled to write anything you don't wish to. This is your thread.

Hope you find some light in your dark tunnel today!

Cheers from Dools