FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Workshops? Getting involved!

HappyhippieMelly
Community Member

Hi, I'm Melly and I'm looking to get involved somehow. I don't know where to start but I have this burning passion inside my heart to help others. I have delt with depression and anxiety for the last 10 years of my life. ( I'm now 25)

i have watched loved ones take their lives and loved ones struggle daily. I've had older women come to me for advice and I've used my struggles to help inspire those around me. I'm hoping there's more I can do to help bring awareness and unity through our hard times. 

Im based in Melbourne if there's anything workshops seminars anything to point me in the right direction I'd be so grateful 🙂 

Sending love xx

2 Replies 2

Jacko777
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi Melly,

Welcome to the Beyond Blue forums, it was lovely to read your post. Hopefully somebody can you point you in the right direction in Vic.

Meanwhile you can let that passion burn right here on this site if you like, keep an eye on the latest posts and jump in when you feel like it. I can see you will have loving support and advice for others and everybody's experience is different, we can all learn from each other, no point of view is wasted. Love to you too.

Jack

Chris_B
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi HappyhippieMelly, welcome to the forums.

As Jack says, please feel free to contribute your experiences here on the forums, there are many people daily joining who struggle and can do with hearing from people who have 'been there'.

You also might wish to join our blueVoices group.