FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Hey name is Pip

beachbliss
Community Member

where do we start..... I was diagnosed with Panic Disorder 11yrs ago and am still fully medicated. Its just nice to see other ppl going through the same debilitating illness... I don't feel alone.. even though at the time of the attack I do!

Its also so much harder being a single parent, my mum and dad were my biggest support system regarding my kids, until the last year, my dad is very sick and mum is his full time carer... so feel very alone..

It would be so awesome to be able to set up a buddy system, as there is no way I would be able to get on the computer and type as the hit so quick and usually without warning..

Interested in what everyones thoughts are??

1 Reply 1

Jacko777
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi beachbliss,

Welcome to the Beyond Blue forums. I am glad you have posted and although I have no experience with your disorder I am sure you will find others on here with a similar experience.

A buddy system sounds interesting, perhaps you could elaborate on what you are thinking? I presume it could be a way of people staying in touch with each other on a regular basis, people that understand each others problems. Sounds like a fine idea to me!

Jack