FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Where to share personal stories?

lovetobeoutside
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi everyone,

A friend told me about beyond blue and recommended that I share my story here.  Is there a place, other than threads, to do so?  When I click on Personal Stories, I am presented with several stories to read and story categories to choose from.  However, when I click "Share your story in our online forums," it just directs me to the main forum page.

I have written up my story and posted it on my blog.  I am willing to share the link (if that's allowed?  From what I read about unacceptable posts, I couldn't tell if it was *no* links, or just no inappropriate links).  I am also willing to submit it, or just paste it into a thread if that's the thing to do.

Guidance on how best to share, tag, etc. is much appreciated and thank you in advance for being understanding of my ignorance!

4 Replies 4

CrashCoyote
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi lovetobeoutside,

You can use bluevoices. The tab next to "log out".

Cheers, John.

Chris_B
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi lovetobeoutside,

You're welcome to share your story here in the forums by starting a thread, so others can benefit from it and discuss your experiences with you. 

We don't allow links to be shared here to external sites such as personal blogs, as this is an anonymous forum.

Alternatively, as John says above you can become a blueVoices member and share your blog there.

lovetobeoutside
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Thanks guys - very helpful!  I will use bluevoices, as I don't feel I have enough internet time at the moment to contribute meaningfully to discussions.

Thanks again!

keshet13
Community Member
thanks..i read this too late..i posted a thread as a newbie in the introduce yourself forum....it will have to be moderated first i guess...maybe someone who reads it can read me and understand.....thanks for the info