FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Online Forum too slow

blackcorvus
Community Member
Why does it take so long for forum posts to be "approved"? The few posts I've made only appeared after a couple of days. Hardly responsive and not encouraging participants. The online chat his very hard to access. The last few times I tried i kept getting an error that my phone number was of incorrect length. Which wasn't true. what gives with that? The lack of any sort of spontanaity in the forums makes it a why bother. There isn't any real help here only just a pretty website.
2 Replies 2

CrashCoyote
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi blackcorvus,

It is disappointing that the site has not benefited you. I think there is plenty of evidence that the format works, such as the people that have had long running support in threads with hundreds of posts.

Perhaps try calling the 1300 number direct.

Good luck with it.

Kind regards, John.

Chris_B
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi blackcorvus,

Welcome back to the forums. I can see that before your post above (which was approved and published online here within minutes), you last posted on our forums back in August 2013. Our moderation was a lot slower then, and we now have a lot more active members so you're more likely to get quicker responses. That said, immediate responses are not guaranteed on any forum, so if you still find it too slow I'd suggest googling some depression chatrooms or calling our 1300 number as John suggests.

If you'd like to contact me privately via email regarding your error in accessing our webchat, that would be much appreciated - if there's a bug in the form preventing you from accessing the webchat then we'll need a bit more information to diagnoses and fix it.