FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

BIG UNIT

Big_Unit
Community Member
Hi All, I suffer from anxiety and mild depression and would just like to say hell and here I am.
7 Replies 7

Yana8216
Community Member

Hello, nice to meet you. I suffer from Anxiety and depression too, and at present am worried about my health, whether to have babies or not, the five glasses of red wine I just drank, the salt content of my dinner (corn chips, olives and cheese) and the late hour I'm keeping (I should be in bed by now.) I'm sure there are other things I should be worrying about but I can't remember what they are right now.

Chris_B
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi Big Unit,

Welcome to the forums. Look forward to seeing you join in the discussions! 

Hi, Thanks for reply just started on here but I think it's a great idea.

Bananie
Community Member
Hi Chris B, new to the site and a little bit intimidated. Have posted something but where to from here? Not quite sure how this is helpful just yet

Chris_B
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Hi Bananie, welcome! I can see you've started your own thread and have had some responses. Keep on posting, and feel free to jump in on other conversations that are happening too, it's a great way of getting to know other members.

guest140
Community Member

Hello,

I'm going through anxiety and depression also. Some health problems (high blood pressure). I'm also new, this is my second post and first reply.

there is some comfort in just knowing that you're not alone. For me anyway.

Chris_B
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Hi Mrs Parto,
Welcome in, I see you've started your own thread too. You should have some responses soon. Keep chipping in, it really does help to talk.