FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Unexpected Outage Yesterday - 28/7

Sophie_M
Dear Beyond Blue Forums Community,

Yesterday afternoon we experienced a technical issue leading to an unexpected outage of our online forums. We apologise to any of you that were distressed or concerned that you were unable to connect with others during that time. We know that this is an important space to talk about our mental health with others who understand what it feels like.

Our priority at all times is to ensure that the community is safe when posting and sharing on this site and the issue was resolved as quickly as possible. If this caused you to feel distressed or anxious you can always give our support line a call to talk it through on 1300 22 4636.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards ,
Sophie M
1 Reply 1

amberlite
Community Member
Hello Sophie M, I did log on and I did see the site off line, I was worried the covid had closed the office and it was a big relief today, when my worried thought was not true. I understand how important this site is for the community and it is wonderful that every thing is back on track. Good work to all.