FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Share your experience - Research project needs volunteers

Sophie_M
Hi everyone,

Beyond Blue are joining forces with researchers from Swinburne University, the University of Tasmania and James Cook University who are keen to learn about your experiences using the online forums.

So, who can take part?

They are looking for people to take part in a research interview who are over 18 years old, live in rural or remote areas, so places outside of the major cities like Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Adelaide, and all other major cities.
By taking part, you’ll be helping us to get a better understanding of how the online forums work for people in rural areas.

What’s involved?

The university researchers would like to chat for about 40 minutes by a phone call or Zoom call, whichever you prefer!

Once you’ve spoken to them, you will also receive a Giftpay e-voucher of $50 as a thank you for your time.

All responses will be confidential and they won’t use your real name when reporting their findings.

If you’re keen to help out and share your experience using the online forums, click  HERE

Then, they’ll work with you to set up a convenient date and time for a conversation.

Thank you!
2 Replies 2

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hello Sophie, can I just say that some people are frightened of talking on the phone or by some other way and may prefer answering questions from what has been asked by the researchers, and then if need be can talk about any particulars if that's suitable.

Are they able to write down some basic questions they would like answers to, if people say yes, instead of by phone.

Best wishes.

Geoff.

RainbowCuddle
Community Member

I agree with Geoff. I am tired of the phone and private numbers wondering if it is a telemarketer or spam call.

I have participated in surveys and research via online.