FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Love you

bb2005
Community Member

Hey everyone, I stumbled across a beautiful piano instrumental tonight while listening to music. The tempo was so slow and it made me stop to focus on my own thoughts for a moment. The notes were such a perfect combination of peaceful and inspirational as though hope is around. Tears wouldn't stop flowing out of my eyes and I feel so calm for the first time in months.

I thought that I'd join this forum today to spread my message to the world that I love all of you and never forget that God wouldn't have created you if you weren't perfect the way you are. Thanks for taking the time to read my message and I wish you the best with your life. Cheers.

8 Replies 8

white knight
Community Champion
Community Champion

HI bb, welcome

I dont share your religious views but I accept them as your choice. In terms of outside influences I am a follower of Prem Rawat Maharaji. He was made famous at 9yo and on Indian TV at 13yo, now in his 70's he has a lifetime of helping others.

https://forums.beyondblue.org.au/t5/staying-well/meditation-words-of-wisdom-it-helped-me-for-25-year...

Again, welcome, hope you enjoy this site.

TonyWK

Petal22
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi bb205,

How beautiful…… I can feel the relief.

Your post is so moving.

There definitely is so much HOPE I agree with you.

I believe that I was put through my mental health condition so I could come through the other side with the valuable insight I have now to help others who are experiencing something similar.

I believe that God needed me to see what he needed me to see so I could then move forward into my future with a strong foundation of helping people with their life journeys.

Wellcome to our forum we are happy to have you here.

ecomama
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi bb2005, I love you too! What a gorgeous message to share. 

Thankyou for sharing this message of love to all. 

Love EM

Mark Z.
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi bb2005,

Welcome to the forum.

Very happy to hear that you found your way to release your stress and find your inner peace, and I totally agree with you.

There're other ways to help you maintain your mental health, such as a regular daily routine, reading, exercising, speaking more time in the nature, chatting with your family or close friends, as well as sharing your stories here.

Hope everything will be better.

Mark

Hey white knight, that's reasonable. We're lucky to live in a society where we have the freedom to follow our own beliefs. The post you linked was intriguing! Your input and welcome message is highly appreciated.

bb2005
Community Member

Hey Petal22, how lovely. I'm glad my post made you feel that way. I hope you don't forget how highly your work in helping people during times of distress is appreciated. I'll share a visualisation that a friend of mine said: Life is a house and everyone represents a brick. Some are solid and some are damaged, but all the bricks collectively ensure that the house of life is held together by a strong foundation.

bb2005
Community Member

Hey ecomama, how lovely. Sometimes, we're caught up in the routine of everyday life and we forget how worthy we are as people. I feel that some reassurance on occasion helps to remind us that life is good and no matter how difficult our circumstances, there's always light awaiting us at the end of a dark tunnel.

bb2005
Community Member

Hey Mark Z., I tend to have a walk around the neighbourhood when I'm not feeling my best. It's September so I catch the lovely floral scent blown in the wind on occasion. Your input and welcome message is highly appreciated. I hope that life is well for you!