FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Lost Newbie

Doglover2
Community Member
can't work out if there are several forums under different topics or does everything go to this one?  Feeling daunted at finally making the effort to find out what's available online without having to fight my way through page after page which doesn't seem quite relevant.  Also feel very relucant to express my negative feelings as it's so 'not OK' in daily social contact.  All too easy to just give up, log out & foget about it.
1 Reply 1

Chris_B
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi Doglover2, welcome to the forums.

A lot of new members like to read first and find their way around before posting, it is a big and busy space here, as there are lots of different subjects people are interested in talking about.  You're in the right place for newbies though!

The forums are organised by subject. If you make a post in "Depression", for example, it will appear there. You can also access any thread you have participated in by using the "My threads" tab, or all threads that have been posted since you last logged in by using the "New posts" tab.

Below are some threads you might like to read through to give you a feel about how best to use the forums:

New here? Please read: 3 tips for getting the most out of the forums

Forums etiquette: give support to receive support

If you're worried about what's ok to post, have a read of our community rules page, and watch our welcome video below.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask.