FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

little intro

Sienna_12
Community Member

um hello i'm sienna  i'm 12 yeah i know i'm still a kid i guess but yeah anyway i have ADHD and anxiety and in my first year of high school and i recently lost 3 friends over a stupid thing and honestly its hard because i feel like people never understand me at all .  i did go to therapy last year and it did help a bit but i'm not completely better  and yeah  i like art , music and watching shows( ps : i'm currently watching house MD on Netflix and its a good show) i'm free for people to talk to if they need even though i'm young i listen and respect how people feel and thats about i thats my intro 

[ i'm sorry for any spelling mistakes i cant spell even if it was to save a life ] 

[ oh and imma put in a few jokes to cheer people up!]

JOKES 

1)What fuel does Harry Potter put in his car? Expecto Petroleum

2)How do the Malfoys enter a building? They Slytherin

3)Why can't Harry tell the difference between a cooking pot and his best friend? Because they're both cauldron

4)Dogs can't operate MRI machines. But catscan

5)Where do rainbows go when they've been bad? To prism, so they have time to reflect on what they've done.

6)Why doesn't Snape own a barbecue? Because he roasts his food verbally.

7) i got ketchup in my eyes now i have heinz sight 

😎Why don’t scientists trust atoms?
Because they make up everything

9)What do dentists call their x-rays?
Tooth pics

2 Replies 2

Mikhaela
Community Member

I absolutely love Harry Potter and jokes. I'm 12 too, no friends absoltuely miniscule school, 11 kids in my year (6) and a long list of backstabbers. not to mention my other long list of people who have more or less told me to go die in a hole.

Mikhaela
Community Member

#1 What did one plate say to the other?

dinners on me tonight

#2 What did the big chimney say to the little chimney?

you're too young to sart smoking.

#3 Why did the chicken cross the road?

To get to the idiots house

knock knock 

who's there

the chicken