FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Hi All

mva2017
Community Member

Hi Folks,

I have been diagnosed with PTSD, Anxiety and Depression, I have been living with this since March 2017 after a MVA. I am seeing doctors and the like but of recent I have began to struggle with everything in my life. I feel like my life has been turned upside down and whatever I do doesn't seem to make it right. I struggle to talk to my family and friends as I don't want to be a burden on them. So I thought I would give this ago.

Cheers

1 Reply 1

DistraitLilly
Community Member
Hi MVA,
I am new here too, I also have PTSD depression and anxiety. Being able to talk to someone without fear of worrying them or judgement has been really helpful to me and I am sure you have come to the right place to get that. I know it can be very overwhelming at first but if you'd like to talk to me and tell me more about your situation I am a good listener, and maybe with a bit of practice talking about it with us it might seem a bit easier to talk to those important in your life cause trust me having people close to you who know and can understand what's happening does make it easier, cause sometimes with PTSD and anxiety we dont always have control over how we react, that damn fight or flight response takes control over the logical brain. I'm babbling sorry welcome to the beyond blue fourms