FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

HI

Cranberry_Juice
Community Member
Gday everybody My name is Joe I have BPD, Bipolar, Depression and anxiety. Im 51, I am a Aged Care nursing assistant. I have a good kind heart, maybe too kind sometimes. I have come to these forums hoping that if i talk about my inner feelings and traumatic events that I have kept bottled up most of life, it might help me discover who I am as a person, because I don't know who I am and maybe I can stop feeling so worthless and love myself again.
4 Replies 4

Summer Rose
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi Joe

Welcome to bb and thank you for sharing a bit about yourself. I know that took courage, so well done to you for taking this important first step.

Please know that you have arrived at a place of kindness and care. A place of non-judgemental support. And I trust that you will gain the opportunities you seek to discover more about yourself and heal.

Kind thoughts to you

Thank you for the warm welcome 🙂

Hi Cranberry Juice

You are most welcome.

There is a long running thread on this site titled, Do you like yourself? All thoughts welcome, and I encourage you to check it out. Anyone can joinvin and it's very helpful.

Learning to like or love ourselves is a challenge for many people. You are not alone.

If you want to talk more here about what's on your mind, I will be here along with many others.

Kind thoughts to you

Flowertop
Community Member

Hi Joe

A heartfelt welcome to you. We are so lucky to have people like you caring for our elderly. People like you that work in this area are not given enough credit for your contribution to society. I also imagine because you are male you would be expected to extend yourself even further by doing the heavier lifting and being allocated the more agitated residents. Such a noteworthy job. Your kind heart would go a long way in this area of work.
I am sending you all the best and am so glade for you that you are taking steps to find your self.