FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Hello!

LVB
Community Member

It's taken a while, yet I am posting my first thread on BB's Forum!  One of the important lessons I have learned through seeing a counsellor for 3 years now, is that healing takes time.  And how much time, is dependent on each individual's experience/s.  The counselling has been a life-saver, though now I believe/feel it is the right time to reach out and have contact with others who are travelling a similar road, and establish a network of support.  I am always in awe when reading some of the posts, at how courageous those individuals are - to share their vulnerability and experiences.....and hopefully access support and compassion as a result.

3 Replies 3

That Other Guy
Community Member

Welcome!! You're not clear on the details of your journey but I'm glad you're travelling well enough to feel you can take this step.

Fiatlux
Community Member

Hi and Welcome,

It takes time and bravery to post and move forward towards healing. 

romantic_thi3f
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi LVB,

Welcome!  Thank you for joining us.

It's so wonderful to hear such a positive story of healing and how your counsellor has been such a life saver for you.  I'm looking forward to seeing you around the forums offering support.  Please sing out if there's anything we can do to help or support you.

rt