FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Hello, Newbie here!

KTOCD
Community Member

Hey everyone, 

i have suffered with mental health issues for some time now. Have never tried talking on a forum so it's a bit new. I have been struggling the last month or so. Talking helps me a lot. Just knowing others are out there that understand and who r happy to listen makes a world of difference to me. 

Thanks

KT

3 Replies 3

Guest_5218
Community Member

Hi there KT,

Welcome to the BB Forums.  I gather from your name that you suffer from OCD?  I do too, along with severe anxiety and ptsd.  I also joined these forums, at the suggestion of my psychologist, so that I could talk.  I am fairly isolated socially, so dont really have any friends I can talk to.  So I have been finding it all quite therapeutic.

I look forward to getting to know you better as you find your way around the website and start posting to some of the threads that interest you, and create new threads.

You will find that everyone here is very friendly, caring and helpful.  A great bunch of people, so dont hold back.

Sherie xx

KTOCD
Community Member

Thanks Sherie. Bit anxious about the forum thing but everyone seems really lovely and helpful. I think it will b a good thing for me.

Guest_5218
Community Member

Yes, definitely!  And there's no need to feel anxious.  If you dont feel like responding to anything, dont.  But whenever you feel like joining in, dont hesitate.

Sherie x