FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Hello I'm new here but not new to depression

thomo63
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
I have started with depression again. Feeling down but not anxious. I have been fine for about 8 years. Have just had my medication changed. I hate feeling this way. Thought I would come here and talk to like minded people. Take care. Viv
3 Replies 3

HappyHelper88
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hey there thanks for sharing and welcome

so great that you were better for 8 years
When I go up a dose i get unwell too

Please reach out whenever you need

james1
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hey thomo63,

Welcome to the forums!

Sorry to hear your depression is starting again. After being fine for 8 years, I can understand you don't like feeling like this again.

Let us know if you'd like to chat some more. There's always a space for you here when you need someone to speak to.

James

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hello Viv, and a warm welcome.

Depression can hit anyone at any stage, no matter how well you have been feeling and mostly at the least most opportune time and sometimes we don't know when this could be.

Being free from this illness for 8 years must have felt great, but very sorry it's come knocking on your door once again, but within this time medication has changed so much, so trialling new AD's may be suggested by your doctor, so please keep us informed as to how you are going.

Best wishes.

Geoff.