FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Beyondblue forum meetup event in Perth

Chris_B
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
The beyondblue National Roadshow is coming to Perth and we’d like to take the opportunity to thank our valued blueVoices members and online forum members face-to-face.

Come along to this casual afternoon, join in and have a go at playing lawn bowls.

It will also be an opportunity meet people from your local community, chat with beyondblue staff, find out about local mental health services and listen to a special presentation from beyondblue youth speaker, Annabeth Bateman.

Date: Sunday 25 May
Time: 3:30pm - 5:30pm
Percy Doyle Reserve, 40 Warwick Road
Duncraig, WA 6023

Snacks and refreshments will be provided.

Family and friends welcome!

Please let us know if you’re coming by sending us an email to bb@beyondblue.org.au with numbers.

If you have a special talent, and you’d  like to contribute to or participate in the activities on the day, we’re open to all ideas and happy to discuss.

The Roadshow team look forward to meeting you on the day!
12 Replies 12

Hi Neil, 

There is a slot thingy at the top. I don't have money to put into mine, but it sits in pride of place on the bookshelf none the less. 

Nuggsy shouldn't have to worry,  Elsa is still in the adorable but uncoordinated kitten stage. Its pure hilarity watching her attempt jumps that just don't work out, or watching her roll around on the floor after a toy mouse. 

GA

Avalon1
Community Member

Hi

I'd have liked to attend but it's too far away.  Maybe you could pick a more central location  nearer Perth, some time in the future?  Hope it's a great event.

Chris_B
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi Avalon,

Thanks for the feedback, I'll pass it on to our organisers. You may wish to join up with our blueVoices group so you can get more regular updates on potential future events.