FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Looking for a Phycologist near me

Maggie123
Community Member
Hi everyone. After denying outside help for so long, my partner is finally ready to see a psychologist. 🙏❤️

I'm wondering if anyone knows any around the Brisbane area that are willing to bulk bill under a mental health care plan? He would also consider telehealth appointments if available. 🙂 Thank you in advance.
2 Replies 2

Sophie_M
Hi Maggie,

You must be so relieved your partner is seeking support. Our support service may be able to provide appropriate referrals. They can be reached 24/7 on 1300 22 4636 and you may find it helpful to discuss the impact this is having on your mental wellbeing with them. For more localised information you're best bet is to talk to your GP.

Please check in and let us know how you're getting on whenever you feel up to it.

romantic_thi3f
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi Maggie123,

Welcome to the forums and thank you for your post. I'm so glad that your partner is willing to seek help.

Unfortunately we can't recommend psychologists here, but I can share this resource with you -

https://www.psychology.org.au/Find-a-Psychologist - You can also filter here. The other thing you can try is a google search, since lots of psychologists and practices advertise their services online. If you add "bulk billing" you'll find ones that do this.

rt