FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

struggling with special needs children

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Does anyone else have children with special needs.I am struggling with mine.My youngest cant use a toilet when their at the age they should be.I am getting tired of changing them,does that make me a bad parent?The constant hyperepisodes are taking their strain especially that i am going through other personal stuff in my life
1,005 Replies 1,005

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Hi Jstar it's nice to hear from you.It was a short week for the kids back at school so it probably was a good way of easing them back into it.
I haven't really done much lately as I been struggling a lot with my depression.I have prefers a shed and have to prepare the site for it.I will try and do it this week.
I had a text from my ex's father asking me for advice what to do about this car for her.They were going to buy her a car but she is being stubborn and not happy with the suggestions of cars.I rather her parents bought her a car and not me.
Take care,
Mark

Guest_4643
Community Member
Hey Mark, just popping in to say I'm thinking of you.

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Hi Tayla thankyou

You're welcome Mark, how are you going?

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Hi Tayla I am going that well at the moment but that' ok that' how it is.

Sorry to hear that Mark, anything I can do?

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
All's good Tayla I went to sleep after I took my stuff that helps me sleep.

Jstar49
Community Member

Hey Mark,

Yeah I sometimes have to have a break when I get a bad headache -they've been lasting for a few days each time. It makes me aviod the computer for awhile.

Short week is a good week!

My kid had the day off today so we're easing into school gradually lol!

Sounds good if your ex's parents can buy her a car- their problem then! Perhaps they need to ask her what are her priorities in a car, and then give her some choices based on that? I don't like it when others choose my car. Funny how they end up being a reflection of one's personality....

A shed sounds like a practical distraction.

What do you do for fun/enjoyment? In an ideal world what would a fun afternoon look like for Mark?

I painted some cards recently- that was fun. Less serious than 'artwork' but still very artistic. Thats just me.

Cheers,

J*

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Hi Jstar I am sorry you get bad headaches,my ex
gets bad migrains.I hop her parents can sort something out soon.Most of money is tied up in assets.I don't want to sell my nature reserve.I have to work out how I can always keep it as a nature reserve even in 100 years time.I don't trust governments.
My afternoons are usually pretty boring as I am usually to tired to do much I just watch tv.I fell asleep about 5pm yesterday.I try and do things in the morning if I am feeling up to it.The shed is for my motorbike restorations.
Take care,
Mark.

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Hi all my kids have been going to school ok.My son has been wearing undies to school but yesterday went himself so this morning he put a pull-up on.I worry if he will ever have full control or this will be forever.The doctor said it might be.I wonder what will happen to him as I am not real well and getting older.Just one day at a time I suppose.