FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

struggling with special needs children

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Does anyone else have children with special needs.I am struggling with mine.My youngest cant use a toilet when their at the age they should be.I am getting tired of changing them,does that make me a bad parent?The constant hyperepisodes are taking their strain especially that i am going through other personal stuff in my life
1,005 Replies 1,005

Thanks mm i try my best with my kids and everything .I just worry about not being strong enough to cope and how much support my kids will continously need.My daughter is 16 and needs still a lot of support.

I just like coming on here just to show people on here that they are not alone with what they are going through and someone cares.It helps me to talk to other people and really dont have anyone to talk to out of here.

Take care,

Mark.

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Just feeling really stressed at the moment.I find out my daughter didnt go to school today.I dont know what to do.Its her anxiety and painic attacks.

My ex text me before telling me to take my son to swimming lessons this afternoon as he wont go and then text me to say he wants her to take him so now shes taking him.

I just seem to sit at home waiting for my ex to text incase i have to do something with my kids.

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

My son had a real good week at school this week being his first week back and he made it to 3pm and didn't need picking up early which was great.

My daughter missed the last 2 days of school this week from her anxiety.It really seems to be getting worst for her.She says she wants to finish school but know if that will be posdible with her anxiety.

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
I am still having major problem with my daughter getting her to school.She missed the last two days last week with anxiety.Now my ex wants her to live with me and she dosnt care anymore if she goes or not.She called my daughter some terrible names.

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
My son hasnt had a good week at school and has been sent home from school before lunch.The principle this morning said this morning that they were going to merge the class he is in with another to make a bigger class with a new teacher.More change which he dosn't like.

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Another bad day for my son really dont know what to do.I dont think this will ever end,it will just get harder and harder.

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
I had a phone call at 12pm to pick my son up from school as he was having a bad wouldnt do his work and disruptive in the clasroom.Now i am totally exhausted and it is only friday aftermoon.

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
My son has started using the toilet again after he stopped using it.Hopefully he keeps using it.It gets so hard when he dosn't.

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
I am very anxious about getting my kids to school tomorrow.Just worried the wont get ready,wont go and will say they are sick.

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Its my baby girls 16th birthday today she has hsy fever at the moment.My son one an award yesterday for his award for his story on the Fairy school.