FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Need some help for my friend

vip
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Hi everyone look my friend came up to me today and told me she suspects her husband is cheating with a 21 yr old blondie OMG this guy I know him people he loves loves blondes and he loves loves younger girls. What a man he is 40 haha. Anyway there are text messages where he keeps smiling at his phone coming home late from work leaving early in the morning and on his ipad late at night that she has walked in the room and he has slammed it shut. She said she has asked me a number of times about it at dinner time and he grabs his dinner and throws it in the bin and looks like he is going to throw up. Please men on this forum could this be a sign ??????  I have no idea about cheating ive never done it and ive always been honest with ,my husband and my motto is if you don't love the person just leave them why do the dirty especially when kids are involved I don't get it well I suppose I don't think like a man. And get this mr friend knows who this girl is she dabbles in a bit of drugs well her friends do and she is the daughter of somebody this guy knows you have to see what my frind looks like wavy brunette hair , funny, honest, caring would do anything for her family and frineds never goes out always home always cooking cleaning the perfect wife and mother . And this girl has been propositioned by guys and been left telephone numbers by guys but has never taken any action she is truly not a cheater . Poor lady how do I comfort her is this situation and she is in process of getting the proof together this girl has been chesated on before by other guys in her life wow are there any men out there that don't cheat???  or any women this is all too boldnthe beautiful to me and young and the restless and all too American things film stars do . Up for any suggestions please ????
3 Replies 3

vip
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
And forgot to mention too she is suspecting he is gambling again as he with helds money and doesn't deposit it in the bank . When she asks him about it he quickly puts the money in comes home early from work and starts tidying up the house to get back in her good books . Oh yes he puts the crocodile tears on and starts hugging her and wanting to be hugged this is clearly a couple one is going one way and the other the other way advice please

Neil_1
Community Member

Dear vip

And these are the couple that you're now living with yeah?   And they've got two smallish children as well, yeah?

Um, with regard to throwing a completely yummy cooked home meal into the bin - I don't know what sort of behaviour that is - it could be a cheaters way, but for me, I think it's absolutely horrible to do.  Why would you throw out a dinner?  The man is clearly not thinking properly.  (Sorry, slight light-hearted moment).

It doesn't sound like a good situation - but at the moment, it's all alleged and possibilities.

Just some questions though - how do you and your friend know quite so much about this 21yo girl?    And also, has your friend queried him on (a) why he slams his computer shut when she comes into the room?  I'd be querying him big time on that.  What's he hiding?   But to ask him straight out, you would think he'd hardly say, "Yes, I am".

Just a quick one back to you - what do you think?

One last thing GA - and this isn't meant to be patronising in any way;   but you've got your own massive issues that you're dealing with - and I'm not saying that you shouldn't be concerned about this - but, gee, I don't know what I am saying here - was trying to say, that as much as you can, I'd be trying to take a back-seat and not to stress too much about it if you can - because of where you're at at the moment.   Although I guess you'll say, that I'm feeling at rock bottom at the moment, another issue to worry about isn't going to make you fall down deeper.  Anyway, I'm just saying. 🙂

Neil

vip
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Neil im taking your advice this lady rang me yesterday I have told her she needs to speak to a psych I cant help her here . Yes I will focus solely on my family from now on and stop worrying about others , Yes these are all allegations I think they are all taken out of context . Its got to be about myself my husband and my child who has special needs I cannot get absorbed in this . Thanks Neil your a gem