FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Suicidal constantly

Chris_Tas
Community Member

Hi all.

Like others I think of suicide basically constantly.

It's like a someone whispering in me ear that I can't stop as my life otherwise is (mostly) ok.

I told my parents again but they just said Im an attention seeker that using it as an excuse not to work.

That is far from the trust as when I tell them I'm suicidal they laugh and then get angry.

It's so difficult as it makes my suicidal thoughts worse but they seem completely oblivious.

Anyway stay safe all.

Chris

312 Replies 312

Chris_Tas
Community Member

Hi all.

Thank you for your very kind msgs.

I assure they mean a lot and just because I don't reply doesn't mean rudeness - if so I apologise completely as a long time member.

So yeah Dad passed away suddenly as per last post sost my fantastic mum went to Melbourne to see my Bfother and sister.

Been having headaches and vomiting so we agreed hospital.

Mum has two brain tumours, and after more scans, lung cancer also.

I'm extremely upset and I'm sure the excellent members on here understand this is horrific to me (no job, can't see my daughter etc) 

So please understand if I don't write back personally.

I hope everyone is well or getting better.

Chris

therising
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi Chris

My thoughts and best wishes are with you as so many incredibly painful challenges continue to come your way. I wish there was something I could say that would make things easier for you.

❤️

therising
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi Chris

Just checking in on you and letting you know that I'm thinking of you. Hope you're doing okay under really challenging circumstances. No need to reply unless you feel the need. Not a problem. Take care 🙂