FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Safety plan

Sickofeverything
Community Member
it is because of my safety plan I was denied worker’s compensation.  So much for a safety plan.  I was severely bullied at work resulting in loss of career, respect and will to live.  To get me through survival my safer plan was to get as far away from my house as far as possible.  In the eyes of so called doctors who sign a pledge when becoming health care providers to do no harm, because they were acting on behalf of insurer my getting out of the house means there was nothing wrong with me.  This was never about money, it was about being heard and believed.  Don’t care what happens now.  My life was a struggle now thanks to them it is impossible 
1 Reply 1

Sophie_M
Hi sickofeverything, 
  It sounds like things are pretty hard, and you’re coping with a lot. We’re sorry to hear you’re feeling this way and are having a hard time with the critical thoughts you’re having.  
  Well done for opening up here. It’s really difficult to be open and articulate about how you’re feeling and what might be aggravating it. Lots of people on the forums find that sharing is an early step on the journey towards feeling better. We’re sure we’ll hear from them on your thread soon. In the meantime, here’s some resources you could take a look at:  If you want to talk this through with a Beyond Blue counsellor, please give the helpline a ring on 1300 22 4636 or use the webchat to speak to them. 
  Thanks again for sharing. Our community is really kind and understanding, we think they’ll have some really helpful advice and perspectives.  
  Kind regards, 
  Sophie M