FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

I just wanna die

_fallinapart_
Community Member

This girl has recently showed up in my life and ruiend all my friendships my brother has been in a diffrent state for 3 months a family friend that was very close to me has recently died and  i feel like i cant take it anymore

2 Replies 2

Nicau
Community Member

Hi -fallinapart,

Shortly more experienced team members will join this thread however please see comments to your post below

It sounds like you're going through a really tough time right now. It's understandable to feel overwhelmed and like you can't handle everything that's happening. It's important to remember that it's okay to ask for help when you need it, whether that's from a mental health professional, a trusted friend or family member, or a support group. It may also be helpful to take some time for self-care and do things that bring you comfort and relaxation. Remember to be kind to yourself and take things one day at a time.

yours_truly
Community Member

Hi fallinapart,

I’m so sorry for your loss and i’m so sorry you are having a rough time.

I would like to say that friendships play a huge role in our lives. They motivate us to get through our days. However, not all friendships work out and when that happens as painful as it is, we are equipped with the social skills to find people who match our vibes again. 

Losing family is difficult and acknowledging that is the hardest part. Coping is just as difficult but in order to effectively cope you have to face the brute force of reality. Once you make yourself to the top, you start floating and stop drowning.

I recommend you reach out to an experienced and professional counsellor on this very platform. It would be accessible and effective. You could have effective communication and a safe environment to talk about everything that’s bothering you. 

Stay safe,

yours_truly