FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Three things you aren't sorry about today...

Guest9337
Community Member

I am not sorry for opening this thread. I am not sorry for Inviting everyone to have a go at it! I am not sorry for helping people practicing to not say sorry too much!

Idea, a thread were we aren't sorry about hate, ingratitude, being safe, thinking about revenge and acting for fair restoration.

In this thread people are encouraged to practice avoiding saying sorry in a moral and friendly way.

I am not sorry that I stand up for rights about children.

I am not sorry that I spilt the milk, but I will clean it up right now.

Other forms we might take are less about letting go of sorry, and more about using what you are sorry about as motivation.

I make no apologies for feeling hate about what is happening to children in detention centres and I'm going to write a letter about it!

I refuse to be sorry for any one who wears hot red revealing shorts and a boob tube to a funeral and has been told they cannot come inside.

I am not sorry that I said “fair go mate!” when someone elses child hurt my finger.

I am not sorry that I broke up with my abusive partner, so that I can be safer.

I am not sorry that you got drunk because you believe I told my best friend I like the movie One flew over the cuckoos nest, when I’ve previously told you I don’t like it.

I am not sorry for changing my mind, I have new information now and am making a better decision now than back then.

When anger rises, I will not apologise for being angry, because the thing that makes me angry is against the laws of Australia.

Or how about.
I will not be sorry about plotting a morally fair a legal revenge upon my abuser.

I am not sorry for thinking about or wanting to kill someone that I will never meet and have no real intentions of taking action to harm them or anyone else.

I cannot apologise for feeling hateful towards the people who purposefully and wilfully cause direct and severe harm to the elderly.

I’m not sorry for feeling excitement about the potential of this thread not being helpful, because I hope and pray that peoples actions about my inspiration will be entirely helpful!

dng

76 Replies 76

Guest9337
Community Member

1. I am not sorry that I feel gratitude about this thread being published.

2. I am grateful that I feel satisfaction about this thread being published.

3. I am not sorry about making mistakes, because I can correct them gratefully.

Guest9337
Community Member

1. I am not sorry that I hate what is happening to Australian children in Australian detention centres, because my hate motivates me to write a peaceful letter with the purpose towards incrementally improving the conditions of children in detention centres, which will decrease my feelings of hate.

2. I am not sorry my anxiety is on a hair trigger because my survival needs are important and on the line right now.

3. I am not sorry that I can turn my anxiety levels down to being comfortably relaxed in the safety of my own home.

I am not sorry about avoiding pain.

I am grateful to avoid pain.

I am not sorry that I break my own suggested rule of "three" by choosing to ramp all this metacognition right up...

My sorrowfulness is a 5 out of 10, because that is my normal state, between 0=nearly acting on suicidal ideation and 10=my best self-nurturing ideation.

Hello David, a good thread.

I am not sorry for going to bed early, people complain why are you in bed so early, I don't worry.

I'm not sorry for what I shouldn't be eating, if I enjoy it, then so be it.

I am not sorry for what should be happening in life and it doesn't bother me if I don't shower every day, every second or even third day is OK in these cold mornings, especially in lockdown.

More to come.

Geoff.

Guest9337
Community Member

Greetings and salutations Geoff.

Welcome to the party, practice well.

I am not sorry that Geoff can read my words.

I am not sorry that I have opportunity to write clearly that my favourite goodbye to say is "party hard".

I am grateful when others can acknowledge my expression "party hard" as meaning, "goodbye and see you sometime with best intentions", despite that they may internally believe that the term "party hard" means to them something else, perhaps even the opposite of what I am gratefully trying to express.

smirk.

party hard.

Guest9337
Community Member

Here is one that came out under stress of fatigue.

I am not sorry that I just entirely lost my train of thought about (not sorry about ___) and had to instead on the fly write < that/this instead.

Crikey and Struth, I really feel like that one could help many people.

Guest9337
Community Member
I would love to say I’m sorry about something, but I’ve forgotten what I was going to say sorry for.

I abide in not sorry for people making decisions I have considered being sorry for and grateful for and anything in between or nearby or locally or distantly.

I remain grateful to be watching aspbf on my .cp01WW10pc.

I am gratefully _.

I am not sorry for being _ery clearly on my pc.

I am not sorry for having my own internal complaints department.