FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

JUICING for mental health

monkey_magic
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Hi all 👋

I've recently bought a juicer and have been making fruit/veg juices and have noticed it making a difference to my mental health. I'm clearer, more energized and I just know I'm giving my body many health benefits by drinking pure extracted fruits and vegetables. I thought I'd start this thread for us juicers or wannabe juicers to share juicing recipes. It's become my new "thing".
🍎🍍🍐🍉🍊🍑🍓🍒🍌🥝🍠🥕🥒🥬🥦
131 Replies 131

Hi beautiful people

Oh yum MM.

I bought the ingredients today for the mango smoothie recipe posted on this thread!

I'm very excited to try it!

That's great missep123 I hope you enjoy it!! I love smoothies and juices.

Guest_1055
Community Member

Hello MM, missep and all,

I have started a juicing /smoothie challenge today. I am aiming for 7 days. It is a challenge from one of Jason Vales (juice master) ones.

The first one had:

Pineapple,cucumber, apple, lime, lime zest juiced up. Then blend that with avocado and this super greens powder All served over ice, so its nice and chilled.

That one sounds interesting Shell. Very nourishing!

I agree with monkey_magic! Shelll that sounds very healthy and refreshing

Hey Magic 🐵 and all ☺

Just tagging hun good onya

Thought I would refresh this particular thread. To actually help myself stay committed to this juice challenge I have just started. Today was day 1. I am hoping to have at least one large fresh juice a day. Mostly all vegetables. 

Day 1

5 carrots

1 mandarine

1 orange

🍊🍊🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕

Over the last week or so . I have been making a smoothie that I find so delicious. It has watermelon, frozen organic strawberries, frozen pineapple, medjool date and coconut water. Sooo yummy.

🍉🍍🥥🍓

Day 2

I juiced up and drank

2️⃣ Carrot,organic celery,orange and lime.

🥕🍊🥒🥕🥕🥒🍊

Day 3 

We visited an organic cafe. I had a fresh extracted juice of apple, beetroot, carrot, celery,ginger

Day 4

Juiced up carrots, celery and mandarine. It made a litre.