FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

EXCESS SWEATING ON FOREHEARD AND HEAD AND ALWAYS RED HOT, ON GOING FOR 3 MONTHS.

Healthmadhelpp
Community Member

Hi I know this isnt the best place to ask but Im cant cope id like to know if anyone could help with ideas?

26 MALE 25 stone 5 6FT

Medication started in January " as they thought i had anexity and stress" "Which I didnt"; several changes in medication since then.

My sweats are now getting unberable. I am constonley hot and dripping of sweat when doing the very BARE minium like walking around the house, going to the bus stop and back which is less than 100 meters. Its gotten so much more worse since it started 3 months ago.

TODAY when doing even nothing my body feels like its on fire it feels like im burning inside all over my body its horrible feeling like im burning from inside

Also noticed when in the sun or in a hot warm I feel the heat ALOT more than I use to and sweat a lot more than I did before in the same situation

Also side note

For pass year and half I been having palpations where it feels like my heart stops for a second then starts beatng again and somtimea I get a strong thud in chest. It would happend 1/2 times a day.

Its been getting worse to where now past month I get loads of these a day mainly when im walking or doing somthing which cause my heart rate to go up.

I am scared thats it due to my heart being blocked the arterys as that what it says online and also my symptomes of excess sweating.

Any ideas?

2 Replies 2

Petal22
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi Healthmadhelpp,

Im sorry you are feeling this way.

Please try not to google because it will only make things seem worse.

You could make an appointment with your gp to discuss how you are feeling.

Somehow
Community Member

Try using  1 teaspoon of Himalayan Salt with1 Tablespoon of Epson Salts in Hot Water as a foot soak every night if you can. It has worked amazingly for me.