FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Pinned discussions

A Bouquet for Pearls - share your appreciation for other members

Just Sara
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Every now and then, members share a beautiful Pearl of Wisdom. How often do you think to yourself; "OMG that's great! I wish everyone could see this."

Presenting someone with a bunch of flowers is a generous way of acknowledging their insightful words.

I hope this thread stays active through members giving out praise regularly to people they feel deserving, and therefore keep generosity of spirit alive within the pages of BeyondBlue Forum.

My bunch of Red Roses (my choice) goes to Wishful for the following sentence;

• 'Personally, I see no reason to be praised in me, but I'm learning that seeing through the eyes of others can be more accurate!!'

I so hear you Wishful. Just beautiful...

1. Try to keep your leading comments short to focus on 'their' words.
  2. Choose specific flowers (or a gift if you like) to present to them.
  3. Sign off respectfully and sincerely.

I hope this takes off...

Spreading the love...Sara

715 Replies 715

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hello Grandy, I can't thank you enough for your support and in having some confidence with me, but it goes both ways and you only reply to those who thoroughly appreciate it.

Your help on the forums has also been invaluable to those who are struggling to find an answer to this most intrepid illness that suddenly appears out of nowhere.

Thank you and my very best.

Geoff.

Ggrand
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello Geoff..

You are very welcome..

Grandy..

quirkywords
Community Champion
Community Champion

A big bouquet of flowers for tranzcrybe wonderful sentence of A- Z in the positivity section praising all those on the forums. Well worth looking at and so uplifting.

Just what we need at this time of year.

Hi everyone -

I would like to acknowledge Quirky's efforts on this forum. I have spent a fair bit of time reading more threads today - and my goodness Quirky has been across them all today with such kind and helpful messages. It is heart warming to see and I am sure means a lot to every one of those posters reaching out for support 🙂 So a bouquet for you this Xmas day Quirky 🙂

golden82,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I always feel that I get more support from others here than I give. I do appreciate you taking the effort to thank me. I can smell the bouquet and will treasure the thought.

I want to thank every nice user here who I have talked to over the time I've been on the forums, offered me advice, etc. and just talked to me and been kind. It means a lot. There's way too many usernames to list but I appreciate everybody here and I hope to chat to more people and build more friendships. So from me to all the forum users, thank you.

I would like to thank Sleepy21, in my path I have found her to be one of the few that listens and offers support over the long term, others that have engaged tend to drop off but Sleepy is always there, and even when she is down she still manages to care for others, you’re a beautiful person Sleepy21, I wish there were others like you.

I completely agree Delectable, Sleepy21 is on my list aswell. I wish you could tag members so they could see these posts

Hi all - compliments are hard for me to accept but I would really like to thank u for this beautiful post! I feel the same about the members here... i wanted to welcome Delectable and Tayla back to the forums x

Sleepy ,

I agree with delectable, mb20lover , you are honest caring and compassionate person and an asset on on the forum.