FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Pinned discussions

A Bouquet for Pearls - share your appreciation for other members

Just Sara
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Every now and then, members share a beautiful Pearl of Wisdom. How often do you think to yourself; "OMG that's great! I wish everyone could see this."

Presenting someone with a bunch of flowers is a generous way of acknowledging their insightful words.

I hope this thread stays active through members giving out praise regularly to people they feel deserving, and therefore keep generosity of spirit alive within the pages of BeyondBlue Forum.

My bunch of Red Roses (my choice) goes to Wishful for the following sentence;

• 'Personally, I see no reason to be praised in me, but I'm learning that seeing through the eyes of others can be more accurate!!'

I so hear you Wishful. Just beautiful...

1. Try to keep your leading comments short to focus on 'their' words.
  2. Choose specific flowers (or a gift if you like) to present to them.
  3. Sign off respectfully and sincerely.

I hope this takes off...

Spreading the love...Sara

715 Replies 715

ecomama
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I appreciate.....

Sleepy21 for coming back to the forums...

Neerja for coming back to the forums...

Matchy Mark for coming back to the forums...

Welcoming Croix back after his well deserved hiatus lol.

I appreciate the shining light that monkey_magic has shone upon us all with her recent grand achievements.
Mr Paul also for his long awaited achievement & thankyou for your support of others going through same.

Thankyou for always reaching out with the kindest of words Grandy, you make my heart warm with every word.

Loving the chatter of Bluberry and mocha delight too... always lovely to be authentic.

Thankyou also to blondguy Paul and TonyWK... no words to describe your patient support and understanding.

I've missed hundreds lol. Hugs to you all.
EM

💐🌹🥀🌷🌺🌸🏵🌻🌼💮🌴🌳🌲🌾🍂🍁🌱🌿🍃☘️

Here are some things for your garden Em.

And we appreciate you!

Guest_1643
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

welcome back mark and neerja 🙂

appreciation to you so much EM for being so kind here and for helping me sort through my thoughts

lights and sparkle to you Monkey Magic for your great contributions here always

appreciation for the uplifting comments on the "thankful today..." thread, loved the posts PatienceBay, Gambit and so many others redirecting us all the amazing blessings during a admittedly challenging time....

keep shining, all you beautiful diamonds 🙂

Guest_1643
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

I would like to send a box of chocolates to celebrate and thank Tony (White Knight)

Your posts are so caring, thoughtful and thought-provoking -

I always learn so much and get a new nugget to think about on my own personal recovery journey and I am sure others would say the same

I love the stories you tell which bring your points to life and normalise my own experiences - you show empathy, kindness and compassion.

Thank you for shining your light in these forums. You are helping us all.

Guest_1643
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
I also want to shout out to Quirkywords for sharing such interesting and kind, affirming posts... and for always been easy to talk to and open to all discussions. You have a really lovely way of connecting to people here and I'm so grateful to have your presence.

ecomama
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Sleepy, you're so kind. You mean the same to me and have always come in with kind, supportive and affirming words.

Thankyou
xxxx EM

Sleepy21 thanks for your kind words to me EM and Tony.
it really shows your kind nature.

your words mean a lot to me . People like you make the forum a supportive place.

Ggrand
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello Everyone...

I want to thank Geoff..our community family’s Home improvement person...He has helped me fix a few things around my home with his patience and understanding...

Geoff you put a lot of your time to helping us apprentice diy people...and also helping others with there mental health...

I would love to give Geoff...a thank you card with a large box of caramel fudge and a beautiful bunch of our lovely Australian Waratah flowers..

My kindest thoughts Dear Geoff, with my respect and admiration for all you do here at Beyond Blue...

Grandy....

white knight
Community Champion
Community Champion
Sleepy 21

Wow, thankyou so much, I feel humbled.

And thankyou for being a growing member

TonyWK

ecomama
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I second Grandy's nomination for Geoff.... SO HELPFUL!

Thankyou SO MUCH GEOFF!

And thankyou so much GRANDY.... omg you are a born writer. Your words are so eloquent and gentle just like your beautiful soul I'm sure.

Thankyou for the Nature thread, it's a breath of fresh air to go in and read the descriptions of nature around our members.
Nature IS so healing and you've brought this powerful healing thread to our lives.

Thankyou Grandy. Love you,

EM