FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

to good to be true

leelee1994
Community Member
Dont know what to do anymore was doing so well with my depretion and finally starting to be happy again but since i started becoming a happyer funner mum my partner has now decided he wont text me no more threw the day stopped saying i love you stopped hugging me even touching me or holding my hand he would only txt if i txt first would only do things if i done to him first so i stopped and now its just like im single all over again dont even get a goodnight anymore im done feeling like im nothing these days i stay strong for my kids but i dont think i can deal with this relationship the way it is i go out of my way for him and get apsalutly nothing in return what am i ment to do im doing as he does to me so he knows how it feels to be ignored bit still yet nothing at all and the only time he talks to me is about work work is all everything is to him no how are you how was your day is your depretion ok nothing just dam work ive been crying for 3 days now im just about at my wit ends he wont talk to me about how im feeling he ignores everything
36 Replies 36

Hi leelee1994,

One thing my partner said to me was she wants to just sit down and watch tv together, we stopped doing that too so I am making a more concise effort, I am very glad to read your partner is coming back to the person you know and love, that is a great sign and also means he really cares about you and the marriage.

Sorry, I must of missed the comment about your weekend. My weekend was good, weather was nice which makes it better.

My best,

Jay

After everything and all my effort i have now left him aftrr he decided he was going to do a mental act and bash me im now staying with mum till i can gey b advocatedk on track but thankyou all for the surport

Hi leelee1994,

Wow, I am so sorry to hear that, that is just not on, I am glad you got out of there and are with your mum.

Always here to talk if needed.

My best,

Jay

Hi jay

Yes wasnt the best i was ecpectimg from him but anyways im still at mums but my 4 year old is getting a new start as his off to preschool on friday and my 2 year old and i are on house search for abit while his at school having fun hopefully i can move forward from this and not let it afect our future to much ill always be looking to this sight for surport or just for any little reason i love this place and has helped so much just saddly that was one thing that couldnt be helped as i was getting better within myself as a person partner and mother but still cant be good enough but on another note i dont have to worry about fixing my relationship anymore and just focouse o getting myself bettrt for my kids

Hi leelee1994,

I think that's great positivity you are showing, working to get better for your kids is a great goal and one I think you will complete easily. I am also glad you found this site useful, I found it great when I joined and now I just want to talk and support and help as many people as I can.

As i said, always happy to talk, all you have to do is reply to your thread.

My best,

Jay

H jay

Sorry for the very late reply i am becoming a better person for not just myself but my kids as well as im now a single mum of two boys it is time i worked harder on getting back on track and giving them the fun healthy mhm th essayist really deserve

Hi leelee1994,

No worries at all, you are taking care of your family and that is the main thing. Step by step you will get back to that person and I know it is and will be tough but keep your head up and be as positive as you can.

My best,

Jay