FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Someone hear me..

Ardenrose
Community Member

Hello everyone,

It would mean a lot to get a response but I'm writing to get all these feelings off my chest... What is worse than feeling worthless and not loved at all? My boyfriend and I have been dating for 4 years now and have been through a lot but it saddens me how I still feel unrecognized and not worth it at all. Sometimes, I dont know anymore who to hate. Is it me, for being so sensitive and emotional? That I give way too much for him? Is it me that I always want him around. That the thought of losing him scares me.. It hurts me so much that I cannot be honest with him at all without being judge or him attacking me with his own words. So I try, I try to live with those "short-happy moments" because thats when I'm happy. And I would rather that than him getting angry at me and leaving me.

I do know he loves me, but only in certain levels. Only when i'm okay. When its easy to love me. when its convinient for him.. Yet, I still choose to stay because I am hoping, hoping he would one day see how Ive been there through it all. That i never left.

My anxiety is getting worse.. My depression is slowly coming back. Im not sure how long I can hold it all together and convince myself that it is going to be okay.. soon..

My heart is crying. I want to rest for months. I want to sleep for months maybe he would then miss me and see my worth.

Im extremely tired.

10 Replies 10

Hi Ardenrose

Please call BeyondBlue on 1300 22 4636 to talk things out - available 24 hours a day.

You can also call:

Headspace 1800 650 890 (ages 12-25)
Lifeline 13 11 14‎
Suicide Callback 1300 659 467
Kids Helpline 1800 55 1800 (ages 5-25)