FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

BB Single Parents Group

CMF
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi all,

One of the things I love about these forums is that as well as dealing with the heavy stuff there is space to chill out and connect with people in in a social forum. After reading threads from other single parents I noticed that many of us feel alone at times, unsupported, we feel we are not doing a good enough job or we are just plain old worn out or frustrated. I thought I would start this thread for all the single parents out there who just want a space to chill out, relax, maybe compare notes, ask for advice and to pretty much know you are not alone.

It's a tough gig, we are all doing the best we can.

CMF

91 Replies 91

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Hi jeremiahqu welcome to this thread and feel free to share any of experiences as a single parent.Its not easy being a parent and with the way the world is now even more challenging.

CMF
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Yes, welcome to any new comers. We all have our struggles, our ups & downs. My first 2 have grown up now 18 & 20 and my youngest is 8. We still have our challenges but it easier.

Cmf x