FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

how do i stop crying

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
I feel so alone,i dont have many friends or anyone who wants to know what i am going through.I just find my self just breaking down and crying.I just want some one to listen and not to judge me.
784 Replies 784

Hi Matchy69

Pouring your heart out takes alot of courage so we're really glad you're here sharing whats happening for you.

Please dont be discouraged in posting here. Often, externalising our thoughts and feelings (with or without a reply) can be very therapeutic. We hope that you continue to check in here as needed.   

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Hi Sophie I often think about you meditators and how many of you their are and how hard itudt be for you reading these post on here.I will be alright just venting as I feel so alone at times and think how life could have been so different for me.Keep up the good work moderators and hope you are coping ok.

Guest_1643
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi Mark I'm sorry u feel alone and just letting u know u help me a lot and are a kind person.

I'm so sorry for Ur loss and I also think about losses of opportunities and relationships in my life. Hope Ur OK today and here to listen during this difficult time.

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Thanks sleepy I was just having a bad night thinking about it to much and it made me feel very alone.I am feeling a bit better today.

Hanna3
Community Member

Hi Matchy

I've only just found your thread for the first time.

I think when we get older we start to look back at things like a lost love or a missed opportunity

It's bitter-sweet I think, but still good to know that someone you once fell in love with, was also in love with you.

I think it's just human to sometimes wonder about what could have been...

That old saying 'tis better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved before".

🤗💝

Hanna3
Community Member

Sorry. "to have loved at all".

(predictive texting on my phone, my apologies Matchy!)

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Hi Hanna it was a long time ago for me but does still seem like yesterday it happened.When things in my life are so not great I look back at those moments and wonder.Its a human thing to do and when anniversaries come around of dates of things that have happened in my life I remember them as I have I always remember dates and times.I am in such a different phase of my life with one child 18 in four weeks and my youngest still in primary school.Its hard for me when my health isn't real good but I will keep going and will see what the next stage of my life brings.

Hanna3
Community Member

That's it Matchy, we keep on going, it's difficult times at the moment and it's good to have memories to look back on.

I hope your daughter is successful with the job at the boarding kennels, it sounds like that might suit her!

You sound like a very caring Dad, and it can't be easy on your own.

Let us know how your daughter goes!

🙂👍

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
I can't take all the constant mental abuse from my ex.I have to put up with it for the kids.I have no where to escape.

Dear Matchy69, 

We are so sorry to read that you are experiencing mental abuse from your ex that you cannot escape due to sharing children with them. That sounds incredibly challenging.

We're so glad you decided to post here and share what's going on for you. Hopefully, some community members will chime in and provide you with some support; they are usually quite good at this.

Please know that there are services that you can call for support with this type of abuse, such as 1800 RESPECT. You can contact them on 1800 737 732 or visit  https://www.1800respect.org.au/ for further information. There are many support avenues around and you do not have to go through this alone. 

Again, we are so glad that you posted, and we encourage you to continue to post as you see fit.