FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

I Dont understand

Birdie89
Community Member

I feel like I cannot breath.

Almost 2 weeks ago my house was raided and my husband was arrested.

Nothing was found in my house.

I dont understand what is happening.

He did a favour for a long term friend and this stupid favour has cost us everything.

I dont know what he was thinking or why he would of thought it would be a good idea.

Now I have a 5 year old and a 2 year old that are asking for daddy all day. I am absolutley broken to the point that I don't want to get out of bed but I know I have to.

2 weeks ago I was in a blissfully happy marriage with 2 beautiful little girls and now I am alone.

Everyone keeps telling me to get made and hate him for putting us through this but all I can think about is that my husband of 10 years is in jail and he isn't coming home for what will probably be a very very long time. I just want him home. I am scared for him and I am scared for us.

I just wish I could shut it all off.

1 Reply 1

Bob_22
Community Member

Hi Birdie89,

I'm saddened to hear about what's happened to you and your family. I can imagine you must be stressed, anxious, drained and torn apart at the moment. I hope you are not doing this alone and have some family or friends that can support you. The best advice I can give would be to get in touch with a social worker who can connect you with appropriate support services/resources. The first port of call for this would be your GP.

I can't imagine what it's been like trying to support your daughters during this time as well as trying to be brave for them. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you emotionally. Keep us updated and hope things get better for you soon. 

Bob