FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Feeling lost

KannF
Community Member

Hello all so I’m a little confused, please help? my partner and I have been together for nearly and a year now and we have been fighting a lot more regularly mainly over my co dependency & then we fight about not being able to see eye to eye. Then it goes on and on and on…….
I also find his constantly making stupid remarks not just to me but his mother and sister too. Then I tell him his being annoying but then he say’s I’m rude for saying that his being annoying? 
Whenever i mention his words hurt my feeling’s it’s almost like he makes me

feel like I shouldn’t have any feeling’s towards how he makes me feel or what he does with his life? 
Like am I going insane guys? 

i dunno he doesn’t seem to take responsibility for anything his words, his actions, his choices, something bad happen’s to him & his straight away loosing it.

At the start he said to me “your lucky to be with me you just snuck in” like WT is that? How did we end up together if he didn’t want a relationship at the start.? 

It’s like he made it out like I got myself into this relationship not him.? 
If his not arguing with his mother it’s me if it’s not me his fighting with life it’s just consistent & I feel like I’m shutting down like I just don’t wanna talk anymore I mean what’s the point? 

1 Reply 1

quirkywords
Community Champion
Community Champion
Kannf

sorry your partner is treating you in a disrespectful way.

He sounds like he has anger issues especially since he talks to his mum and sister Sally and you like that.

Some people are rude and controlling to their partner but kind to others. Your partner Also says stupid remarks to his mum and sister.

Have you asked if he wants to be in the relationship…?

Have you support from your friends and family as it can be very exhausting living with Someone who is so demanding.

You are not alone. We are listening.