FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

When Psychological manifests as physical pain.

Firestorm86
Community Member

So I guess this weekend is one of the worst weekends I’ve felt for a long time. I’ve just been lying here on my couch alone, in the dark, crying, listening to music… I just stood to go to bed up and couldn’t even stand up straight. I guess the only way to describe the feeling is “gut-wrenching”. Not a physical pain per se, but like my brain was telling my body to stay in foetal position. So I just curled up on the floor. Sobbing for another hour or so.

1 Reply 1

Ggrand
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello Dear Firestorm88,

A very warm and caring welcome to our forums,

Im so sorry that you are struggling with what might be depression, mental pain from feeling down or depression is the pits…I can understand what you’re going through, crying, no motivation to do anything at all except to lay around in the dark and cry…

Firestorm, I was like you for long periods of time, since I reach out to my Dr. and talked out how I was feeling and thinking I have been making forward progress…Firestorm, is talking to your Dr. something that you might consider….your Dr. could put you on a mental Care Plan to help you….

I still get bouts of depression brought on from ptsd triggers but I’m much more capable to manage those hard down times…..Has anything happened recently that might have triggered you feeling this way?…

Here when I can be as the other beautiful members of these forums are, if you feel to talk some more…

Kind thoughts with my care Dear Firestorm,,

Grandy..