FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

tired

iamtrying
Community Member

hi all,

so i too wanted to mention that i suffer depression heavily and it affects me everyday! i don’t feel good enough or worthy of love and almost all the time i feel like i have no real purpose for life or have no idea what i’m doing.

im alone and have no real friends or support around me and often deal with everything on my own, especially my depression! i cant seem to get it better and it just drags me down everyday.

but yeah thanks for listening and i hope everyone else who’s struggling knows they’re not alone and it’ll be okay 🙂

4 Replies 4

Soberlicious96
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Dear iamtrying,

Welcome to Beyond Blue, and well done for reaching out.

Yes, depression can be exhausting, can't it? I know that the times in my life when I was the most depressed, are also the times when I have been most exhausted. Anything from making dinner to making a decision about what to wear was such a huge effort.

But there are treatment options out there, and I would like to suggest that if you have not already spoken to your doctor (or a doctor) and/or mental health professional, that you perhaps look into to doing that soon? You don't have to go through this alone. There is help out there.

The other thing is that Beyond Blue is here for you and with you for as much or a little support as you would like.

Take care. Hope things start to improve for you soon. xo

Thanks for sharing all this everyone

Sad_Mushroom
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi,

Just saying HI.

I am over it and have beat it so there's nothing more that I can say.

Kellie

coal
Community Member
hello your right depression is heavy and during the dark it seems sometimes to much to contemplate that eventually the depression may ease up. I know that sounds like dribble and it may even seem impossible for you right now, but what if it isnt. I am a silver lining sort of person when Im depressed I completely look for them, and if they are just right for me then I get on board. iamtrying hang in there cause things always eventually change and for you I hope soon.