FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

suicide bully

mads675769879
Community Member

so I'm in grade 11 I'm struggling with a couple  things i been bullied my whole life because of my parents because they were druggies and they abused me and my siblings a lot so i moved to sa because my dad got locked up and and we were put in dcp and the only way my mum could get us back if we move sa and started living with my aunty in 2020 when covid just started and my mum stuffed it up and hurt me and my brothers so my aunty kicked out and my mum asked me and my sibling if we want to go with her she took my 3 youngers siblings with  3 years later im at school in year 11 im really struggling because im getting bullied real bad i got rumors spread about today i was yelling at a teacher and i addencty told i feel like a want to kill my self and im scared that they will tell my aunty and she put me in mental hospital lately so i started to yell at these girls that were bullying me and lately i been self harming really bad 

i really need help but i cant talk to my aunty because she will call me a attention seeker 

2 Replies 2

Sophie_M
Hi mads675769879, 

Thank you for sharing with us here. We can hear you’ve been through some really difficult stuff and are self harming. We’re really glad you could come and share this here, it’s not an easy thing to do and we really admire you doing so. 

We’re reaching out to you privately to check you’re ok. In the meantime, we’d really encourage you to give us a call on the Beyond Blue Support Service on 1300 22 4636 to talk things through with the lovely counsellors there. A few more options are KidsHelpline on 1800 55 1800, Lifeline on 13 11 44, and Headspace on 1800 650 890. All of these options are also available through webchat, if you'd prefer:   Hopefully, you’ll hear from this lovely community soon. Maybe you could help them along by letting us know what kind of support you have at the moment, and if anyone around you is helpful or understanding with how you’re feeling? 

Kind regards,  
Sophie M 

tranzcrybe
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Sometimes when overwhelmed we can unintentionally say things that we'd rather keep private - 'accidental' could be your interpretation for fear of consequences at home, but after all you endure, what needs to be said will find its way to the surface eventually.
Rumour mongers in school will maximise this opportunity as it is they who take pleasure in the misfortune of others, but that's no reason to sweep it under the carpet.
None of these things have been down to your actions and it is your courage to persevere through immense hardship that leaves me in amazement at your resilience.
I see you as one much stronger than your classmates so stand tall and accept all the help you truly deserve.