FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

S.O.S. (You're Not Alone)

Niqko
Community Member

A song I wrote to help lift your spirits can be  found here :-  https://youtu.be/ysmGAn_ufuA (link no longer active)

Hang on in there champs.

4 Replies 4

Ggrand
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello Dear Niqko,

Can I give you a very warm and caring welcome to our forums..

Thank you so much for the link to the song you wrote…

Its very uplifting and beautifully spoken….

How are you feeling today?..

My kindest thoughts with my care dear Niqko..

Grandy..

Niqko
Community Member

Thank you Grandy. I am in a good space at the moment thanks to my music making. The down side to that is in between songs when the inspiration isn't there, and the negative thoughts start coming to the front of mind again. It's hard sometimes when you are 65 years old and in constant pain, to stay positive. But I will hang on in there, and hope there will always be one more song for me to write. Have the best evening Grandy (what an unusual name.. I like it )

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hello Niqko, can I join Grandy in her usual lovely greeting to you, it's always so inspiring.

Life does change for us when we turn into our 60's, because our circumstances are different, and to list these would take too long, although each one of us has our own life which can generalise down to having a MI, which may be completely different than 30 years ago.

The picture on the youtube caption is very inspiring and keeps you drawn to it, well done.

Geoff.

Life Member.

Niqko
Community Member

Thank you for the welcome Geoff, and for the positive feedback on my video.

I think it's just naturally harder to find something you haven't already done a million times when you are 60, which can leave you existing rather than living. 

Thank goodness I will never completely master all of the techniques needed to make a good music video even if I lived to be 100. Its so important to have something to be passionate about.

Have the best day Geoff.